Create a Slideshow Video on YouTube
Here are some steps that will help you create your own slideshow video in YouTube:
- Sign into YouTube with your google account.
- Click on the Upload button
- Click on the create button under Photo slideshow
- Click on Upload photos
- Type in a unique title
- Upload photos you would like to include
- Once all photos have been uploaded, drag and drop into the order you would like
- Click on the Next button
- Change Slide duration to Fit to music
- Select music you would like to have (make sure to not deselect ad-supported songs when you search for other songs) Music should be about 2-3 minutes in length depending on the amount of photos you have added. Find more music by typing in the category, deselect show ad-supported songs or else you will see ads on your video. Once you find the music you like, click on the Upload button. (Example Phase 3)
- Type in a title for your slideshow video and a description you would like. Add tags for search engines.
- Click on the Advanced settings to add more details, location etc.
- Click on Publish Uploading time will vary depending on the amount of photos, length of music and your internet connection
- You will be assigned a url of your video that you can use once the slideshow video is published.
- Once video is completed, you will be able to select one of three video thumbnails
To insert the video into your webpage
Install a YouTube embedding plugin to your site and enable it. You can also install a YouTube module and have the video appear in a module position on your website.
- Open the page, place cursor inside the contents area and center
- Paste the YouTube url in the content area
- Click on the Save & Close