- How to enable SSL/HTTPS on a Joomla site
- How often should you renovate your website?
- KRACK Vulnerablity Warning
- Redirect from non-www to www and Vice-versa
- Joomla 3.7 is here!
- You've Been Keeked
- Xpression Webs Mascot - Meet Cooper
- Will we soon have aerial delivery from drones?
- What is Joomla?
- Viral Videos - Help Your Business Go Wild!
- Upgrading a Joomla Website
- The Mobile Apocalypse is coming - Are you ready?
- Social Media User Mistakes
- Search Engine Optimization Violations
- Say Goodbye to Metro Tiles in Windows 9 for Your Desktop
- Protecting Your Thermal Signature
- Never Put Email Addresses on Your Website
- Is your Joomla website secure?
- Is the Facebook Messenger App Invading Your Privacy?
- How to be Social
- How to add custom coding to your Joomla website
- History of Xpression Webs
- Facebook Bans Like-Gating
- Eight Reasons Why Businesses Need a Website
- Create a Slideshow Video on YouTube
- Cool Computer Tips
- Can a video on my website increase my website's SEO?
- Blog Like No One is Watching
- Bill Gates - His Journey and Choices
- Applying Joomla Updates is Essential
- Apple's iPhone 6, Apple Pay and Apple Watch
Xpression Webs Blog
History of Xpression Webs
I am often asked questions about how I got started in the web design business and here is just a little bit of my history:
In 2006 I created Xpression Webs and have evolved this company from a basic HTML web design company to a CMS (Joomla specialty) and Mobile web design company.
Viral Videos - Help Your Business Go Wild!
What is a viral video?
A viral video is a video that becomes popular typically through internet sharing.
Protecting Your Thermal Signature
Did you know that when you are using your debit or visa card to purchase items that you are leaving a thermal signature of your pin card behind?
Apple's iPhone 6, Apple Pay and Apple Watch
New Apple Technology Release Today
I just watched a live stream on the new Apple releases today, here are a few highlights I've learned about the new iPhone 6, Apple Pay and Apple Watches.
Eight Reasons Why Businesses Need a Website
1. Websites Never Sleep. Many people surf the web in the evening when most businesses are closed! A website will allow your business to be open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Having a website is the equivalent of having an employee working around the clock.