- How to enable SSL/HTTPS on a Joomla site
- How often should you renovate your website?
- KRACK Vulnerablity Warning
- Redirect from non-www to www and Vice-versa
- Joomla 3.7 is here!
- You've Been Keeked
- Xpression Webs Mascot - Meet Cooper
- Will we soon have aerial delivery from drones?
- What is Joomla?
- Viral Videos - Help Your Business Go Wild!
- Upgrading a Joomla Website
- The Mobile Apocalypse is coming - Are you ready?
- Social Media User Mistakes
- Search Engine Optimization Violations
- Say Goodbye to Metro Tiles in Windows 9 for Your Desktop
- Protecting Your Thermal Signature
- Never Put Email Addresses on Your Website
- Is your Joomla website secure?
- Is the Facebook Messenger App Invading Your Privacy?
- How to be Social
- How to add custom coding to your Joomla website
- History of Xpression Webs
- Facebook Bans Like-Gating
- Eight Reasons Why Businesses Need a Website
- Create a Slideshow Video on YouTube
- Cool Computer Tips
- Can a video on my website increase my website's SEO?
- Blog Like No One is Watching
- Bill Gates - His Journey and Choices
- Applying Joomla Updates is Essential
- Apple's iPhone 6, Apple Pay and Apple Watch
Xpression Webs Blog
Search Engine Optimization Violations
One of the best tools I have found to analyze website pages for SEO violations is the Bing Webmaster SEO Analyzer.
What is Joomla?
Watch the video below for more details on Joomla:
Is your Joomla website secure?
There is a sad reality out there, Hackers Hack. I often wonder why hackers do the things they do. It just doesn't make sense for them to take down a small business site that isn't doing any harm to anyone but the sad thing is that they do, especially if the business is running a modern CMS website like Joomla.