- How to enable SSL/HTTPS on a Joomla site
- How often should you renovate your website?
- KRACK Vulnerablity Warning
- Redirect from non-www to www and Vice-versa
- Joomla 3.7 is here!
- You've Been Keeked
- Xpression Webs Mascot - Meet Cooper
- Will we soon have aerial delivery from drones?
- What is Joomla?
- Viral Videos - Help Your Business Go Wild!
- Upgrading a Joomla Website
- The Mobile Apocalypse is coming - Are you ready?
- Social Media User Mistakes
- Search Engine Optimization Violations
- Say Goodbye to Metro Tiles in Windows 9 for Your Desktop
- Protecting Your Thermal Signature
- Never Put Email Addresses on Your Website
- Is your Joomla website secure?
- Is the Facebook Messenger App Invading Your Privacy?
- How to be Social
- How to add custom coding to your Joomla website
- History of Xpression Webs
- Facebook Bans Like-Gating
- Eight Reasons Why Businesses Need a Website
- Create a Slideshow Video on YouTube
- Cool Computer Tips
- Can a video on my website increase my website's SEO?
- Blog Like No One is Watching
- Bill Gates - His Journey and Choices
- Applying Joomla Updates is Essential
- Apple's iPhone 6, Apple Pay and Apple Watch
Xpression Webs Blog
Applying Joomla Updates is Essential
If you are running a Joomla site, it is essential that you pay attention to the updates and security patches that come in. These updates are provided to close up security vulnerabilities and if you are running a Joomla site, you need to pay attention and keep your site updated. Applying these patches is super easy.